- Face-to-face actions for Ocean Literacy, for each level of education
- Awareness projects through the arts
- Didactic and cooperative games, for each level of education
- Accredited training for teachers
- Training for educational assistants
- Scientific lectures for different audiences
ACTIVITIESEduMar project designs pedagogical resources for Ocean Literacy, together with its target audience.
It encourages individual and collective responsibility and leads to action on behalf of the Ocean.
GOALSContribute to Ocean knowledge and the reciprocal influence we have on the Ocean and that it has on us.
Mobilize for the construction of solutions to the problems facing the Ocean .
WHO IS INVOLVEDStudents from pre-school to secondary levels , teachers, educational assistants and the community.
WHEN DID IT HAPPENEDThe project implementation period was from January 2021 to March 2022.
WHERE IT HAPPENEDIn the implementation phase, in partner schools – Externato Cooperativo da Benedita and Colégio Valsassina –
and in other schools where it was implemented and tested.
After the implementation period, actions and games will take place whenever interest or opportunity arises.
Two schools, members of the Escola Azul network:
EEA Grants 2014-2021 by Programa Crescimento Azul. Program operator
Ministério do Mar DGPM - Direção-Geral de Política do Mar